Capt. Mike's AJU Bushwacker
A delicious southern-style adult beverage to complement your tasty fresh catch. Perfect for a hot Gulf Coast Summer night. This recipe will serve 2-3 drinks.
Write a review
- 4 oz. Cream of Coconut
- 2 oz. Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 3 oz. Bacardi Black Rum
- 4 oz. Half and Half
- 2 Big Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Small Hershey's Chocolate Bar (1.5 oz)
- 2 cups of ice
- Pour all ingredients into blender with 2 cups of ice.
- Blend to the consistency of a milk shake and serve in a ice-cold frosted Pint sized glass.
- Optional: Add a 1 oz. shot Bacardi Black Rum "topper" to the pre-blended drink and add whipped cream and a cherry.
All Jack'd Up Charters http://alljackdupcharters.com/